24, Veiled bust of a woman.
- Reference Number: 24
- Description: Veiled bust of a woman.
- Current Collection: Unknown
- Previous Collections:
- Story-Maskelyne, M.H.: The Marlborough Gems (1870): no. 400
- Boardman, J., Scarisbrick, D., Wagner C., Zwierlein-Diehl, E: The Marlborough Gems (2009): no. 24
- Material: Sardonyx
- Comments: Set in a blue enamelled ring, decorated with stars.
Last updated 28/04/2020 12:21:00 by Claudia Wagner. Created 30/06/2005 15:39:00 by Simon Gregory. Approved by Simon Gregory. Copyright © 2003-2021 Classical Art Research Centre, University of Oxford.
Link to this record using the address http://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/9104587F-3A48-4E6D-860F-C953EB4169E5